Major Drilling is taking delivery of several new drill rigs including Smart 6, Smart 8 and U600 underground models as part of its fleet update strategy. As mining companies from all tiers ramp up exploration during this industry upturn, more underground drills are an important part of addressing a growing list of projects in Canada, the U.S. and across the globe. A good portion of the...Read More
- Major Drilling Achieves Highest Revenue in More Than Ten Years; Strong Cash Generation Drives Share Repurchases
- Major Drilling to Release Second Quarter Results for Fiscal 2024
- Major Drilling Attends Impactful Women in Leadership Conference
- Major Drilling Announces Results of Annual Meeting of Shareholders
- Canada’s Seat at the Table: Empowering the Global Energy Transition
No comments to show.