How the World-Class Drilling Services Company Cultivates Homegrown Talent to Sustain Global Operations When he was 18 years old, Denis Larocque left his home province of New Brunswick, Canada, to complete a university degree in neighboring Québec. Little did he...Read More
- Major Drilling Achieves Highest Revenue in More Than Ten Years; Strong Cash Generation Drives Share Repurchases
- Major Drilling to Release Second Quarter Results for Fiscal 2024
- Major Drilling Attends Impactful Women in Leadership Conference
- Major Drilling Announces Results of Annual Meeting of Shareholders
- Canada’s Seat at the Table: Empowering the Global Energy Transition
No comments to show.